We pride ourselves on delivering a bespoke warehousing service to our customers based on their diverse and unique requirements.
We find great satisfaction in tailoring a warehousing solution to help our clients achieve their storage, fulfilment and distribution goals.
Bonded Warehouse and Logistics Services
We operate 12,000m2 of customs warehousing, with facilities at Ipswich, Skelmersdale and London Heathrow – strategically positioned for the Port of Felixstowe (the UK’s busiest container port), Liverpool Port and London Heathrow Airport.
We are able to handle storage of all types and use computerised stock reporting, picking and order fulfilment to ensure the most accurate and efficient warehousing service.
We have a very experienced and dedicated team ready to help you with your warehousing needs.Get in Touch Today
One of the Largest General and Customs Approved Warehouses in the Area
In close proximity to Felixstowe, we operate one of the largest general and customs approved warehouses in the area with the ability to handle the loading, unloading and storage of both containerised and non-containerised cargo. Our facilities provide infrastructure and access for distribution domestically and internationally. We provide a complete logistics package for our clients and our warehousing services add an important supply chain element.
Whether it be unloading containers or trailers, fulfilling orders to 100s of sites across the UK, Europe and Worldwide, or even the loading and unloading of super cars, each project requires a variety of different skills, processes and expertise. Through our training, knowledge and dedication to continuous improvement, we can handle whatever challenges are thrown at us.
Warehouse Logistics and Services
Our head office and home to our 110,000ft2 fully bonded warehouse facility, where we can handle anything, including hazardous cargo. Our Ipswich site is ideally located for the Port of Felixstowe, the largest deep water port in the UK, as well as servicing containers out of London Gateway. Being located by the A14 and A12 means we can also offer efficient distribution links throughout the UK.
Our dedicated air freight warehouse for both inbound and outbound freight. Our Heathrow site is perfectly set up for urgent, fast-moving products and distribution in the ever-growing E-commerce market. We can also handle Class 1 hazardous cargo and temperature-controlled pharmaceuticals, which many freight forwarders shy away from. Our knowledge, experience and procedures enables us to handle this cargo in a safe, secure manner.
Our warehousing hub specialising in distribution to Northern England, Scotland and Ireland. Our Skelmersdale warehouse services containers arriving into Liverpool Port, with the ability to unload and load containers as required. We’re also able to offer a variety of pick and pack and value added services from this site.
Core Warehousing Services
- Our highly secure facilities (with 24/7 surveillance as standard) offer a wide range of long-term and short-term storage solutions, which can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- Container loading and unloading: We’re able to offer a variety of unloading and loading solutions, whether it’s palletised product, loose loaded cargo or even out-of-gauge cargo, such as motor vehicles.
- Storage: We can offer both bonded and general storage for palletised cargo on a short or long-term basis. We also have the capability to offer container storage.
- ETSF (groupage containers arriving under customs bond): We will unload, palletise and sort to our customer’s requirements, with customs clearance and onward delivery as required.
- Cross docking: We’re able to provide cross docking from containers to curtain-sided vehicles for onward delivery.
- Pick, pack and order fulfilment: We have a dedicated space specifically for pick and pack clients. Run using our fully integrated Warehouse Management System, we provide customer visibility and live updates on each pick, despatch and intake, as well as the peace of mind that each transaction is recorded.
- Value added services (VAS): This can range from labelling, repackaging, applying branding, product testing, and more. We can consider any requirement and provide a solution that best suits both your needs and budget.
- Pallet distribution: We run our own fleet of trucks out of our Ipswich site, and combined with a great network of subcontractors, we can offer an efficient and cost-effective delivery solution UK-wide.
- Carton distribution: Through our relationships with multinational courier companies, we’re able to offer great rates on next-day deliveries across the UK and into major retailers, such as Amazon.