PORT ONE WAREHOUSING
Port One Logistics Park, based in Great Blakenham, Suffolk, is situated just 20 minutes from the Port of Felixstowe and is easily accessible via the A14. This facility has enabled us to provide customers with 35,536 racked pallet locations, which stack nine levels high for optimal fulfilment services, combined with an additional 8000 bulk-loaded pallets on floors and mezzanine, perfect for VAS services such as kitting, barcoding, and quality control.
With its entire roofscape covered by solar panels, Port One is officially the most sustainable commercial development in Great Britain, with an additional offering of significant EV charging points, as well as planting 30,000 local trees.
With easy connectivity to the Port of Felixstowe, as well as Harwich and London Gateway, Port One will further slash carbon emissions by reducing journeys by around 5 million miles each year, making it a groundbreaking and historical development in the industry’s efforts to become more sustainable.
Suffolk warehousing services:
- Easy accessibility from the A12 and A14 corridors
- Uninterrupted access 356 days per year
- Zero carbon development with over 5 megawatts of PV generation on-site
- New Hemisphere warehouse covering 243,511 sq ft
- 35,536 new racked pallet locations, stacking nine levels high for optimal fulfilment services
- 8,000 bulk-loaded pallets on floors and mezzanine
- State-of-the-art facilities offering eight dock levellers, 7.5 tonne hydraulic lifts, semi-automated VNA machines, robotic pallet wrap machines and a Tier 1 warehouse management system