Hemisphere is looking for someone to make a difference. Are you up for it?
Hemisphere are continually looking to expand and grow its Warehousing operations and services with a successful candidate joining a strong performing Company and Department with highly experienced and skilled colleagues. This department has plenty of opportunities for the right candidate in a friendly and professional work environment.
The role will involve:
- Key account management, dealing with some of our core clients for their Warehousing and distribution requirements
- Detailed approach to stock control and monitoring.
- Liaising with our internal and external clients offering expertise, guidance and solutions depending on their needs.
- Scheduling of Road Haulage from Various Northern Ports for direct site deliveries as well as Full trailers and LCL groupage deliveries
- Produce documentation for unpacks, picks, outbound thorough a variety of measures – whether this is Excel, Word or our WMS
- Working with the warehouse to ensure orders are dispatched on time and in expectations with client requirements
- Dealing with 3rd party drivers, provision of collection paperwork and coordinating of bookings
- Building and maintaining client relations for continued business with customers
- Proactive approach to problem solving and opportunities
You will need to have:
The below experience and skills will give any applicant an advantage. We are looking to grow a team with varied experience and skills, some of what we are looking for are:
- Warehouse + Transport Operations and administration experience will be a distinct advantage
- Strong levels of communication with clients ensure seamless services
- Ability to problem solve and think outside of the box to find solutions
- Understanding of transport options both on pallet and Courier Deliveries
- Understanding of Port systems and operations
- Understanding of AEO Procedures
- High level customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll get as part of our team
The value in looking after your employees has never been more apparent. We make sure our team members enjoy both fulfilling careers and a nurturing workplace.
Regular social events, including meals, parties and days out
Individual Staff development plans
Optional fitness and bootcamp sessions to keep teams safe and healthy and discounted Gym Membership with FTC Gym
Supporting Inspire Suffolk with fundraising and work placements for young people
Company schemes to benefit local communities, helping everyone around us
After three years of working with us, you can benefit from AXA Private Medical Insurance and a loyalty bonus scheme
Our Company Values
- Building open and trusting partnerships with our Clients, Partners, Suppliers and Colleagues
- We need to show clients and Partners that there is value in our service and rate isn’t the only consideration. Go the extra mile. (be available, reply quickly, understand their needs)
- We can always find a Solution! Yes, it may cost more, but we should always offer a solution to our clients, no matter how challenging.
- We need to be proactive and consider solutions based on all their requirements (ready date, required delivery date, admin requirements, and budget.) Provide more than one option.
- Take pride and care in what we do and services which we offer.
- Celebrate our successes and our client’s successes.
- Culture of continuous improvement. The Best practices now aren’t always the best practices for the future.
- If we have a problem, we find a solution as a team in a positive manner (no blame culture)
- Work as a team and look after one another.
Apply for this role
We’d love to hear from you, so please apply with your CV and covering letter to be considered for this exciting role!
Interested in a different role?
Ocean Export Sales Co-ordinatorIpswichFull TimeWe specialise in providing global supply chain solutions and can handle every aspect of our...About the role
European OperativeIpswichFull TimeHemisphere is expanding its European department to be able to handle increased operations and have...About the role
LCL Groupage PlannerIpswichFull TimeAs LCL Groupage Planner, you will possess strong communication skills as you will be the...About the role
Commercial Driver HGV Class 1IpswichFull TimeThe Transport team are responsible for the operational services. Whilst this role is based at...About the role
The Latest from HFS
13 minutes to read
13 minutes to read