Hemisphere is looking for someone to make a difference. Are you up for it?
Be a part of Hemisphere’s growing Warehousing team. Within this role you will be looking after the logistics needs of our fulfilment clients, handling the Fulfilment of their orders and onwards distribution throughout the UK and Europe.
The role will involve:
The Fulfilment area of our business has grown rapidly over the past 12 months, with a huge surge in demand from online purchasing. Hemisphere are looking to expand its warehousing and fulfilment division to help continue the upward curve of this area and continue to work towards taking it to the next level.
A successful candidate would be joining a strong performing company with highly experienced and skilled colleagues. This operational department has plenty opportunity for the right candidate in a friendly and professional work environment.
- Daily communication with our clients, handling order requests, processing through our WMS and coordinating delivery to the end client
- Liaising directly with Warehouse Staff to ensure orders are picked accurately and in a timely fashion
- Ensuring stock integrity and accuracy for various clients and having responsibility for continuing to main stock records
- Building and maintaining client relations for continued business with customers
- Confirming delivery requirements and offering expertise to our clients for the best or most cost effective delivery solutions to suit their needs
- Supporting customers with general advice and guidance
- Co ordinate and collate all records for charging and invoicing to ensure all charges are accurate and justifiable to our clients
- Building strong relationships with Global Partners who use Hemisphere across the full range of our services
You will need to have:
Current experience in Warehousing, Stock holding and Delivery services will give any applicant an advantage.
We are looking to grow a team with varied experience and skills, some of what we are looking for are:
- Strong Customer Service Focus
- Good problem solving skills
- Lateral thinker who can come up with different/better ways of working
- Ability to adapt in what is a fast moving working environment
- Strong communication skills to be able to effectively communicate with the warehouse team on what is required or expected of them
- Great Attention to detail to ensure all transactions are recorded, Stock integrity is maintained and correctly located though the WMS
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
What you’ll get as part of our team
The value in looking after your employees has never been more apparent. We make sure our team members enjoy both fulfilling careers and a nurturing workplace.
Regular social events, including meals, parties and days out
Individual Staff development plans
Optional fitness and bootcamp sessions to keep teams safe and healthy and discounted Gym Membership with FTC Gym
Supporting Inspire Suffolk with fundraising and work placements for young people
Company schemes to benefit local communities, helping everyone around us
After three years of working with us, you can benefit from AXA Private Medical Insurance and a loyalty bonus scheme
Our Company Values
- Building open and trusting partnerships with our Clients, Partners, Suppliers and Colleagues
- We need to show clients and Partners that there is value in our service and rate isn’t the only consideration. Go the extra mile. (be available, reply quickly, understand their needs)
- We can always find a Solution! Yes, it may cost more, but we should always offer a solution to our clients, no matter how challenging.
- We need to be proactive and consider solutions based on all their requirements (ready date, required delivery date, admin requirements, and budget.) Provide more than one option.
- Take pride and care in what we do and services which we offer.
- Celebrate our successes and our client’s successes.
- Culture of continuous improvement. The Best practices now aren’t always the best practices for the future.
- If we have a problem, we find a solution as a team in a positive manner (no blame culture)
- Work as a team and look after one another.
Apply for this role
We’d love to hear from you, so please apply with your CV and covering letter to be considered for this exciting role!
Interested in a different role?
- Ipswich Warehousing & Freight
Warehouse SupervisorIpswich Warehousing & FreightFull TimeAs a Warehouse Supervisor you'll ensure that best practices are followed for maximum efficiency and...About the role
Warehouse Outbound Team LeaderIpswich Warehousing & FreightFull TimeAs a Warehouse Outbound Team Leader you'll ensure that best practices are followed for maximum...About the role
The Latest from HFS
2 minutes to read
2 minutes to read